358 rue Delinelle
- Charming bright house in the trendiest area of Montreal!
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Storey
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 1,607 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1885
- Taxes: $2,750.00 (2020)
- MLS ® #: 17824630
Charming bright house in the trendiest area of Montreal with a lovely yard. 1,600+ sqft on 2 floors. 3 bedrooms w/ a large closet which can be converted to a 4th room. Steps from Lachine canal, bike path, Square Georges-Etienne-Cartier, Atwater Market and best restaurants and services the city has to offer . A short walk to Place Saint-Henri metro.
Ideal for an owner-occupant looking to live in the hottest area of town for an affordable price . Multiple reports are available including architectural plans for a 3 story home.
Steps away from:
* The trendiest restaurants in the city
* Lachine Canal
* Bike path
* Newly renovated Sir George Etienne Cartier Park with a new community pool * St. Henri metro
* Groceries and amenities
Work done in January 2014:
- Almost all drywall replaced (walls & ceilings)
- New plumbing and bathroom components (sinks, toilets, bathtub, shower, etc.) - Kitchen replaced
- Electrical upgraded
- New floors and tiles throughout
- New interior doors
Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, hot water tank.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.